Friday, February 17, 2012

weve got Fan Mail!!!!!

first one = Subject "Fuck You Slanderer" ha! sounds like my kind of people, not!

read on!
Dear Fellow Hoosier,

I found your website entitled, "Indiana sucks." I must salute you on your originality--the name was truly ingenious and thought provoking. All sarcasm aside, slandering an entire state is absolutely ridiculous. I am sure that you lived in a terrible place, but there is absolutely no way that you can say with certain that Indiana is an entire shithole of a place. As a Hoosier, I can stay that Indiana is a terrific place to grow up in. I hope that you are banished to live in the god-forsaken city of Gary Indiana for the rest of your life.

Regards,
XXXXXXX- I wont be a "Hoosier" and Leave his real name. first off, Im not a Hoosier, Just lived there for awhile, and if  this Hoosier actually took the time to read my site, he would have seen that there were some, very few but some mentions of cool stuff. but if he wants to be proud to defend his state, all power to him. I must say I appreciate his taking time off from mowing or snow blowing to write!.


Fan Mail Part 2:
the other side of the coin- read on:


I agree 100 percent that this place sucks, it is the armpit of the nation and I don't care how much deodorant you put on it still stinks. But we do have beaches even though they have the back ground of the mills, we got them on the beautiful and polluted lake Michigan. Even though they get shut down every other day due to ecoli floaters, I love the smell of shit when I go to the beach. Indiana Sucks. Love your site,
******

No comments:

Post a Comment